6 Things that make me happy are…

1. Playing video games with my friends- This is fun because a lot of my friends play video games too.
  2. Playing video games- Playing video games with other people can be fun but I enjoy 1-player games too.
  3. Sleeping- This makes me happy because if we didn’t sleep we wouldn’t be able to get up in the morning, or we would be really grumpy and wouldn’t want to do anything.
  4. Riding my bike- This makes me happy because it is really refreshing to have the wind flowing against you, especially if it’s a hot summer day.
  5. Playing with my dog- This is really fun because my dog is very, very hyper and she loves to play with people.
  6. Travelling- Travelling is really fun because you get to go to different places, meet new people or maybe meet some of your relatives and try new or different things. My favorite place that I have travelled to was Ottawa.

Here are the 6 people I have tagged!

1. Cha Cha
  2. Braiden
  3. Ashley
  4. Warren
  5. Sarah
  6. Nadine

Good luck on your posts!

One Response to “6 Things That Make Me Happy”
  1. filipacad6b says:

Olá Daniel. Eu sou a Filipa e tenho um blogue. Gosto de jogar nas seguintes consolas: wii, Nintendo Ds, playstancion… Tens post giros
    Quando poderes visita o meu blogue.
    Filipa
    filipacad6b

Tradução:

Hello Daniel. I am the Filipa and I have a blog. I like to play on the following consoles: Wii, Nintendo Ds, playstancion … You have nice post
    When power visit my blog.
    Filipa
    filipacad6b

2.